2017 Blessings (in no particular order)
- Many memories for the boys, birthdays, gymnastics, soccer etc.
- David had big findings at school, was able to ‘graduate’ and we all had a big, fun party to celebrate.
- Found out we were expecting our 3rd baby! Born beautiful and perfect at home!
- Wonderful trips to St. George
- Family is everything!
- Able to live with Mimi and Papa for a while, just enough time for Lucie to make a new life long friend.
- Found our own home with lots of space and a wonderful area.
- So much progress with both businesses.
- Healthy, healthy, healthy!
- Did I mention a cute baby boy addition to our family?
- Decision to Homeschool Ben and William gets to enjoy preschool.
- 2 cars-whoohoo!
- Mom and Dad got to celebrate anniversary with a wonderful trip to Park City
- Sherwood and Stephenson family reunions
- We were able to start a garden!
- Not wanting for anything. We have food in the fridge, clothes on our bodies and always a warm bed to sleep in.
- David’s back/hip problems have finally resolved after 3 long years of pain and wondering if he would ever be truly fixed!
I love New Years. I’ve never been able to celebrate it like I want to; a big party with family and friends, glitz and glam, games and non-alcoholic beverages but music and dancing that would make outsiders think otherwise. I guess before I was married and had kids is when I came closest to that ideal but what I picture will be so much more. Maybe ringing in the year 2019 will be the one. Infact, that’s one of my goals. 🙂
For now, the year 2018 will have to be rung in with what I hope will be snores from each one of my adorable, loved family members. Snores instead of sparks and instead of kissing, snuggling in our beds.
Happy New Year everyone!